05: Next Steps
Congratulations, now you now how to use GraphQL with Meteor! Wow!
Challenges to complete the app:
- Stop using the subscription to get the tasks’ status and start getting the status from the current query
- Stop using the subscription to get the task count and create a new query to get it
- Remove all the methods and start to using just mutations
- Fix all the tests
- Stop calling the function
refetchand just use
refetchQueriesto refetch the tasks
Important: we are not recommending you to avoid Publications and Methods, the goal of this tutorial is just to teach you how to use Meteor with GraphQL in case you like both.
Things to do on Galaxy:
- Check your logs on Galaxy, watch here or read here;
- Set up your free SSL certificate so you can use
https, read here
- Set up your notifications, read here
- Auto scale your app based on demand, watch here or read here;
- Go Professional and watch your metrics on APM, read here.
- Check all the Galaxy guide for more.
Here are some options for where you can go next: